Monday, January 28, 2013

Let God deal with Ergun?

This was in the comment section on FBCJAXWatchdog's latest post about Ergun calling some Muslims "towelhead stalkers".  Obviously the normal caveats need to be said here.  As Ergun has proven, anyone can say anything on the internet, especially without sourcing.  Also, anecdotes are one of the weakest forms of evidence.  All of that being said, I wanted to share this comment.

I spoke with Ergun this weekend.

He is getting a lawyer and is tired of this harrasment.

Please stop the madness and leave this Brother alone.

It may end up costing you a lot of money.
I mostly just quote Ergun and have said nothing that I can't prove.   However, I want to point out the double standard.  Over the last two years, I have been told to pray for Ergun, trust God to deal with Ergun, and not judge Ergun, because I am not God.  This standard has never been applied from Ergun's side.  Ergun does not trust God with his critics.  He blasts them from the sacred desk and over the internet.  Ergun judges and insults his critics constantly.  I do pray for Ergun, but Ergun has never trusted this only to prayer.  Why is there a double standard?  Where are the Ergun supporters publicly calling on him to stop and rely on God?

No comments:

Post a Comment