Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Yeah, Ms4 script is done.

I just wanted to make sure that I make this point again.  Everything in yellow is quotes from Ergun.  All these quotes will be backed up with unedited sources.  So far I have devoted three videos to the quotes on the first page. 

Ergun's supporters don't seem to want to quote Ergun.  When I accuse Ergun, I provide long transcripts and unedited source material. 


Seriously, it should scare you that this guy frequents pulpits and is trusted across the country. It should scare you that he had access to military bases. Also, it should scare you that people have listened to the same quotes we have and do not regard them as lies.

If all of these are just misstatements, what are the odds that I can provide more examples of Ergun claiming his father was guilty of mother smuggling?

No comments:

Post a Comment