Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mother Smuggling and Ergun Caner - USMC


OK, let me explain. No there is too much. Let me sum up. In Sweden, Acar Caner married Ergun’s mother. Ergun was born first in 1966. Erdem was born second in 1968. Then they picked up the family and moved to Ohio where Emir was born in 1970.

The marriage was troubled so Acar moved out around 1975. The divorce was finalized around 1978. Shortly thereafter, Acar remarried. He had two daughters from this second marriage.

Nobody disputes this. However, we saw in the last episode that in 2003, Ergun claimed the following

My mother found out late in her marriage that my father was married to more than one woman. I don’t want anyone else to deal with this.

If this was an accidental misstatement, what are the odds that I can provide additional examples of Ergun claiming his father was married to multiple women at the same time? This next one comes from a lecture that Ergun gave April 2005 at Marine Corp Air Station New River.

Misconception. You understand…How many of you have already been in country? Many of you already know that we live and die by misconception. Just as I only understood American culture by what I had seen on television so do…too…most Iraqis who only get their television from controlled sources…even still…even though there is freedom about. We have misconceptions about you. Much of what I do is because there is so much misinformation. I spend half my time debating, in formats, debating Muslim Ulema, those are scholars, debating Imams, the pastors. I spend most of my time cutting through clichĂ©.

There are certain things about being in country that I wish someone would have told me about coming to America and that I wish somebody would tell you. Probably the largest and most gaping difference is the fact that the vast majority of my people are thrilled by what you have done and brought to us.

My father had more than one wife at a time. As you know the Quran says in Surah four that you are allowed up to four wives. My father had three. I have sisters, half-sisters, who are learning to read, because of what you have brought to us. I have got cousins who voted for the first time, because of what you brought to us. If some tree hugging, whale kissing, crystal caring, Birkenstock wearing, Grateful Dead following, Jane Fonda spouting nut tells you that we all are just anti, please listen to me very carefully. There is a huge contingent of my people who are tasting freedom for the first time, because of what you have done. [Applause] I am thankful. Written on the walls of the mosque in Kabul, [speaking unknown foreign language], “do not teach the women to read and write.” You have let my sisters read and be trained in literacy for the first time.

Democracy is like crap out of a bull. You cannot put it back in. Once you have allowed it free, it’s there. I learned this, because they took me for a run through a field once. Those weren’t ant hills.

You watch us on television. You hear us speak. And there are some misconceptions that I want to cut through. The first one being, many of us are unbelievably thrilled about the fact that you have given us the freedom to believe or not believe anything. Yes, I am a Christian. I am an absolute believer in Jesus Christ as Lord. But you see you have also given us the freedom to believe anything. You’ve given us the freedom to think for ourselves. You’ve given us the freedom. You see that belief that is forced isn’t belief. Belief that is coerced isn’t true faith. The one great exponent of America is the freedom to think and rationally believe and reasonably consider for yourself. You brought this to us.

“Oh you have exported Americanism.” “A”, we want Americanism, you don’t see anyone walking to get in line to go to “Mc-Kabul”. We are coming to America. Nobody is going to Canada either. I am in Canada four times a year. I don’t understand Canada. Every time, I get protested. More and more, my protesters are these crackers, white guys. I can say cracker, I’m olive, I can make fun of all of yall. “Um excuse me, why are you always picking on Canada?” Because our Salvation Army could kick your ass if we wanted it to.


Wow, another accidental misstatement.

My father had more than one wife at a time. As you know the Quran says in Surah four that you are allowed up to four wives. My father had three.


He knows his father was not married to three women at the same time. However, even if this was accidental what are the odds Ergun will double down on it in this same lecture?

Wonderful question, because we think in terms of our culture. We think in terms of the American Army versus who? Who is the [indiscernible]? Where are the borders and where are the boundaries ? And jihad is crosses borders and boundaries. Lebanese, Jordanians, Syrian, U.A.E, Qatar, you really have, you mean, Sudan, you have these groups that are defined by their sect and tribe as opposed to country. So I have heard, this we hear constantly, I being Turk, coming to Iraq, I have heard Iraqis say, “This is not us.” “These are the Sunni who are coming from other countries.” That very well could be. And part of their solution in there new government is going to be a strategy of immigration. Establishing a reasoning for immigration. Are you coming here for good reasons or bad reasons? Again, this is a Shia versus Sunni issue and then you have subsets of Sunni. Wahabi is a subset of Sunni. The twelfth imam are a subset of the Shia. So you have Hezbollah and these varying groups that are a subsets that if you can cross that, perhaps you can end a lot of the insurgency and a lot of the fighting. That is a very valid point. I think that is a fair question. I think a fair understanding.

They have problems with immigration. I became an American citizen…uh…and stood up and took the vow and came in legally. We got stopped at the border, because my father had listed my mother as property. It’s true. And the guy said, “Your wife’s not property.” And he said, “of course she is.” Then he brought his “sisters” which is his other wives that’s how we bring in our other wives to America. We call them our “sisters”.


There you have it, Ergun claimed to Marines on a Marine base that his father was a polygamist and a human trafficker or at least a mother smuggler. Now he knows that neither is true. This sounds like a definite lie to me.

We got stopped at the border, because my father had listed my mother as property. It’s true. And the guy said, “Your wife’s not property.” And he said, “of course she is.” Then he brought his “sisters” which is his other wives that’s how we bring in our other wives to America. We call them our “sisters”.


Also, it takes some balls to lie to Marines on a Marine base during the midst of two wars.

Like this video if you like it and subscribe for more videos

Source

"20 Things You Must Know to Witness to a Muslim" - Ashburn Baptist Church - Chicago, Il - March 2, 2003 Link

"Base Theater" - Marine Corp Air Station New River - New River, NC - April 15, 2005 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpDm3Z9tI-M

Music

"The Owl Named Orion" by danosongs.com
"Test Drive" by Zapac http://ccmixter.org/files/Zapac/26047
"A year ago" and "Chords for David" by Pixt http://dig.ccmixter.org/dig?user=Pitx
"Gloria" by Snowflake http://ccmixter.org/files/snowflake/22692



Cited Links

Tim Lee's statements
http://fbcjaxwatchdog.blogspot.com/2011/05/after-11-months-liberty-university.html

September 25, 2010 article where Ergun says he did not lie.
http://www2.newsadvance.com/news/2010/sep/25/caner-defends-background-bristol-speech-ar-524525/

The unedited Marine videos on Viddler
http://www.viddler.com/explore/jsin/videos/2/
http://www.viddler.com/explore/jsin/videos/1/

Unedited Marine Videos on Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxmIMR1LNos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpDm3Z9tI-M

Ergun Caner's Apology
http://sbctoday.com/2010/02/25/statement-from-dr-ergun-caner/

Norman Geisler's statements
http://www.normangeisler.net/articles/ErgunCaner/

No comments:

Post a Comment