Monday, January 14, 2013

Mother Smuggling and Ergun Caner - Again




OK, let me explain. No there is too much. Let me sum up. In Sweden, Acar Caner married Ergun’s mother. Ergun was born first in 1966. Erdem was born second in 1968. Then they picked up the family and moved to Ohio where Emir was born in 1970.

The marriage was troubled so Acar moved out around 1975. The divorce was finalized around 1978. Shortly thereafter, Acar remarried. He had two daughters from this second marriage.

Nobody disputes this. However, we saw in the first episode that in 2003, Ergun claimed the following

My mother found out late in her marriage that my father was married to more than one woman. I don’t want anyone else to deal with this.

Also, April 2005, there were these at Marine Corp Air Station New River

My father had more than one wife at a time. As you know the Quran says in Surah four that you are allowed up to four wives. My father had three.

And

We got stopped at the border, because my father had listed my mother as property. It’s true. And the guy said, “Your wife’s not property.” And he said, “of course she is.” Then he brought his “sisters” which is his other wives that’s how we bring in our other wives to America. We call them our “sisters”.

If these were all accidental misstatements, what are the odds that I can provide more examples? Let’s fast forward to the first weekend of June 2005. Ergun was preaching a conference at Ashburn Baptist in Chicago, Illinois. Remember the 2003 example?

My mother found out late in her marriage that my father was married to more than one woman. I don’t want anyone else to deal with this.

This is the same church. What are the odds that he will repeat that his father was polygamous. First, Ergun claimed to have grown up in Turkey.

What’s amazing is we keep finding out about each other that are so vastly different. We are the exact polar opposites. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that opposites can’t make it work. They can. Anybody else here who is married to a polar opposite? I mean an absolute, and it works somehow. Usually, it works, because the husband gives in, but on occasion. I have learned this, because we have lived even as Christians with misconceptions.

I had misconceptions about you. Even before I was a Christian, even before I came to America, even before I came to your country as a missionary of Islam. The only American television I saw was all I knew about America. I watched American baseball, from WGN here in Chicago. They somehow shipped it and we got Chicago Cubs baseball. I thought the purpose of American baseball was to lose, because every time I saw them play. This is Ron Santo days for all those Chicago Cubs fans.

I watched American football, I didn’t understand this, because if you pick it up, it is not a football anymore is it? I watched Dukes of Hazzard. I wanted to marry Daisy. I wanted to live in the Boars Nest. We watched Andy Griffith. Loved Andy Griffith, but I thought that all of America was Mayberry, and we came to America through Brooklyn, New York. But my favorite show came out of Georgia, because Atlanta, Georgia, small television station there was shipping its tapes to Europe and Turkey being half-Persian and half-European we would receive these tapes and they didn’t need to be translated and every two weeks, we got to watch Georgia Championship Wrestling and I thought it was real. Because nobody told me it was fake. And I thought Americans were tough. You guys got hit in the head with shoes and chains and you would get up again. I had misconceptions about you.

If you would like more examples of Ergun claiming to have grown up in Turkey watching American television you can click on this video. However let us get to some mother smuggling.

I came over during the Iranian crisis. Ayatollah Khomeini had taken control. The Shaw of Iran had been kicked out. And Ayatollah Khomeini said this, “We will not stop until America is an Islamic nation.” So in 1978, my father, my mother, my two brothers, my father’s other wives, and my half-brothers and sisters came to this country. How is it that Muslims can come to this country with other wives? Well it is called the Abraham lie. “This is my sister.” It explains our last names being the same. And so he would say, “This is my sisters.”

We settled in Brooklyn, New York, moved to Columbus, Ohio for the express purpose of what? My father was an architect and we built mosques. We would build mosques and my father in the mosque on Fridays, climbed to the top of the minaret. And there at the top of the minaret that long tower, he would begin, “[foreign language]”. The call to prayer. It’s my father’s job. It’s called a muezzin.

Ergun has no half-brothers. Do you remember Dr. Norman Geisler’s explanation for the half-brother claims?

Ergun’s father did have two wives, having divorced the first one. He had three sons by his first wife (Ergun and his two brothers). So, Ergun has two full brothers and two step-sisters (from his father’s second wife). While speaking quickly on one occasion, he mistakenly called his brothers his “half” brothers. This is hardly evidence of an attempt to embellish or deceive. After all, he had the right number of each sibling, and he didn’t claim to have ten brothers or sisters!

Obviously this was not Ergun speaking quickly. In his second to last sermon of the conference, he doubled down on both.

I have half-brothers and half-sisters in Chicago in New York and in Turkey who live here who are still lost as geese still in the slavery of Islam. But I will not give up. How dare I give up. My father died in 99. His wives are still alive. How dare I give up. My half-sisters are still alive. How dare I give up. My half-brothers, my uncles, my aunts. How dare I give up. He didn’t give up on me. He didn’t stop. God didn’t stop hunting me down.

Ergun knows that he has no half-brothers. He knows that his father was only married to one woman at a time. These sound like definite lies to me.

What are the odds that I can provide more examples of Ergun claiming his father was involved in mother smuggling?

Like this video if you like it and subscribe for more videos.

Sources

"20 Things You Must Know to Witness to a Muslim" - Ashburn Baptist Church - Chicago, Il - March 2, 2003 Link

"Base Theater" - Marine Corp Air Station New River - New River, NC - April 15, 2005 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpDm3Z9tI-M

"Dr. Ergun Caner and the Teen Choir and Orchestra from the First Baptist Church of Jacksonville, Florida - A" - Ashburn Baptist Church - Chicago, Il - June 3, 2005 Link

"Dr. Ergun Caner and the Teen Choir and Orchestra from the First Baptist Church of Jacksonville, Florida - C" - Ashburn Baptist Church - Chicago, Il - June 5, 2005 Link

Music

The incredible remix of the Andy Griffith theme provided by MisterMasterMusic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfUMsaYkufk
"Test Drive" by Zapac http://ccmixter.org/files/Zapac/26047
"A year ago" and "Chords for David" by Pixt http://dig.ccmixter.org/dig?user=Pitx
"Gloria" by Snowflake http://ccmixter.org/files/snowflake/22692


Cited Links

Tim Lee's statements
http://fbcjaxwatchdog.blogspot.com/2011/05/after-11-months-liberty-university.html

September 25, 2010 article where Ergun says he did not lie.
http://www2.newsadvance.com/news/2010/sep/25/caner-defends-background-bristol-speech-ar-524525/

The unedited Marine videos on Viddler
http://www.viddler.com/explore/jsin/videos/2/
http://www.viddler.com/explore/jsin/videos/1/

Unedited Marine Videos on Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxmIMR1LNos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpDm3Z9tI-M

Ergun Caner's Apology
http://sbctoday.com/2010/02/25/statement-from-dr-ergun-caner/

Norman Geisler's statements
http://www.normangeisler.net/articles/ErgunCaner/

No comments:

Post a Comment