Sunday, November 18, 2012

"Tear down God's Church"

FBCJaxWatchdog (WD) is a haus and doesn't need my defense. I just wanted to point out some nonsense in the comment section of his latest post.
 This blog is on life support.
It is dying and is not being visited hardly at all.
I am thankful and prayers are being answered.
He is our defender and I pray for you Tom. You have a heavy burden to carry for trying to tear down God's Church.
I suspect that this commenter attacks some versions of God's Church.   I suspect he would challenge papal infallibility.  He is probably a critic of Jeremiah Wright and Al Sharpton.  We all go after things calling themselves God's Church.  It is a foolhardy card to play that you can't go after something calling itself God's Church. 

No comments:

Post a Comment