Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Ergun is continuing to claim that he immigrated as a teenager with a polygamous father


I had an interesting discussion on twitter the other day with a supporter of Ergun's.  This supporter assures me that to the best of his knowledge, Ergun is continuing to claim that he immigrated as a teenager with a polygamous father.  This supporter stands by his Christian brother's word.

I am tired and want to go to bed, so for why this is not true let me refer you to my mother smuggling series.  Still, it is refreshing for someone to say, sure he claimed to those Marines that he immigrated to America as a teenager.  There was no misstatement.



Correction - The person involved in the above twitter discussion has informed me that they are not a "fan" of Ergun's, but a brother in Christ and a supporter. Changes have been made to reflect more accurately their position.

No comments:

Post a Comment