Monday, July 30, 2012

Quick Note on the Delay

I have run into a couple of snags with the next video in the Emir series.
  1. I haven't been able to get it to render correctly.
  2. I left something out of the introduction video
  3. I have a ten minute clip of Ergun to include and it is making the video really long.
I hope to have an addendum to the Introduction released by the end of the week.  Part 2 itself is going to have to be divided into Part 2 & 3 (and maybe 4).  I like posting longer clips of Ergun and I have never posted a 9-10 minute clip, but this one needs to be placed in the Emir series.  Long clips do a great deal to defeat the charge that Ergun's fibs are based on edited videos.  However long videos are hard to watch.  I know I check the length of a youtube video before I decide to watch it. 

My main desire is to get people to watch the unedited stuff anyway.  I need something short enough to catch their attention.  I hope if they do not conclude that Ergun lied to them, they will be better prepared for when he lies to them in the future.  

God Bless,

Moses

mosesmodel@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment