|The above caption is an actual quote from a 2005 sermon|
- He was saved as a High School Senior - Ergun was born November 3, 1966. His 18th birthday was November 3, 1984. His Senior year was 1983-84. Emir claims that he was saved a year after Ergun, November 4, 1982, the day after Ergun's 16th birthday. If Emir is right, the oldest that Ergun could have been converted was 15 years old and a Sophomore in High School.
- Jerry Tacket pursued him for four years/Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, & Senior years - Again the oldest Ergun could have been converted was 15 years old and a Sophomore in High School. The most Jerry could have pursued him was two years.
- He was 18 years old, almost in college in 1982/during his conversion - His 18th birthday was November 3, 1984, almost a full two years after Emir's conversion. Again the oldest Ergun could have been converted was 15 years old and a Sophomore in High School.
- He was 14 years old/High School Freshman in 1978 - Ergun was born, November 3, 1966. His 12th birthday was November 3, 1978.
- His brothers converted when he was in college - According to Unveiling Islam, Erdem converted less than a year after Ergun's conversion. Emir converted November 4, 1982 a year after Ergun's conversion during the fall of Ergun's Junior year.
- Ergun's father divorced his mother, because Ergun and his brothers converted to Christianity. Ergun's parents divorce was finalized in 1978, at least 2-3 years before Ergun's conversion.
- Ergun lost his family when he converted to Christianity. Ergun's parents apparently separated around 1975, when Ergun was 8-9 years old. Their divorce was finalized in 1978, when Ergun was 11-12 years old. Ergun's mother had primary custody. When Ergun's father disowned him, he continued to live with his mother and brothers.
- He came to America in 1978/14 years old/Freshman year of High School - Since the scandal, I have not found him claiming this one. It used to be one of his common memes. Ergun came to the United States before the birth of Emir, August 1970. Ergun's 4th birthday was November 3, 1970. Ergun grew up in the Ohio public school system from Kindergarten to Graduation.
Ergun has claimed several times that his father was married to multiple women at the same time. Till this day, he publicly maintains that he never intentionally tried to mislead anyone into thinking his father was a polygamist.
PS - Does the fact that Ergun continues to say these things, even after being corrected, point to intentional lies or accidental misstatements?